- This event has passed.
The French Laundry Dinner Hosted by Chef Thomas Keller
November 19, 2015 @ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMFree
This unique dinner is hosted by Chef Thomas Keller as a celebration and to honor Team USA 2017’s journey to the Bocuse d’Or.
The evening kicks off with a champagne and canapé reception in the Courtyard. There, guests will meet Chef Keller who will provide guided tours of the state of the art temporary kitchen. Guests will then be seated at the elegant setting of The French Laundry dining room for an exclusive seven course dinner crafted specially for the evening by Chef Keller and his Chef de Cuisine David Breeden. Featured wines include:
- Dom Pérignon, Epernay 2004
- Lewis Cellars, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley 2013
- Patz & Hall, Chardonnay, “Hyde Vineyard”, Sonoma Coast 2012
- Rivers-Marie, Pinot Noir, “Occidental Ridge Vineyard”, Sonoma Coast 2012
- Fantino, Barolo, “Vigna Del Dardi”, Piedmont 2009
- Larkmead, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2012
- Edaphos, Barbera, “Madhavan Vineyard”, Sonoma Valley 2014
- Topaz, “Special Select”, California 2002
This exclusive experience is limited to 60 guests. All guests will depart with a special The French Laundry memento and a limited edition 2015 Bocuse d’Or Team USA poster designed by Chef Jacques Pepin.
All proceeds of this event go toward supporting the ment’or organization and the next Team USA as they prepare for the 2017 Bocuse d’Or. Your contributions ensure we can deliver the right tools and resources for them and provide once in a lifetime educational opportunities for aspiring young culinary professionals in the US for years to come.